seaQuest: The Dawning
To Be or Not To Be gs: Michael Parks (George Le Chein) Shelley Hack (Captain Marilyn Stark) Scott Coffey (Bobby) Eric Dare (Maxwell) Rebecca Stanley (Aunt Jenny) Justine Arlin (Commmander Webber) Clark Heathcliffe Brolly (Renegade Sensor Chief) Mark Fauser (Weapons Officer Phillips) Dan Hilerbrand (Helmsman) John Schafer (Pollack) Brad Hunt (Le Chein Guard) Michelle Holden (EarthCast Anchor) Brenda King (Carol Bridger) Bruce Klassen (Ensign) Buckley Norris (Territorial Governor) Michelle Sullivan (Crew Member) Michael Zurich (Renegade Sensor #2) Richard Herd (Noyce) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor)
The crew of seaQuest are joined by a reluctant Captain Nathan Bridger and set off to investigate a distress call from an underwater colony, only to find it is a trap by a renegade sub under the command of Captain Marilyn Stark, who has a personal vendetta against the seaQuest.
NOTE: This is the 2 hour pilot episode.
2. The Devil's Window gs: Sushil Tyagi (Helmsman) Roscoe Lee Browne (Dr. Young) Richard Herd (Noyce) Robert Engels (Lansdowne)
Darwin falls ill and will die unless a cure is found, but a visiting scientist on an important UEO project is unconcerned with the fate of a single dolphin.
3. Treasure of the Mind gs: Gene Ross (Louis Jacobi) Topol (Dr. Rafik Hassan) Turhan Bey (Dimitri Rossovich) Lindsay Frost (Savannah Rossovich) Erick Avari (Lybyan Representative) Vachik Mangassarian (Tunisian Representative) Bruce Klassen (Seaman #1) Sam Armato (Papal Emissary) Sandra Kinder (Italian Representative) Patricia Herd (Wife)
When a preserved annexe of the Great Library of Alexandria is discovered, many nations send their fleets to lay claim to its treasures. The UEO orders Bridger to mediate the dispute and sends a team of ESP parapsychologists to help the negotiations.
4. Games gs: Alan Scarfe (Dr. Rubin Zellar) Mark Fauser (Weapons Officer Phillips) Jean Barrett (Williams) Timothy Omundson (Dr. Levin)
The crew of seaQuest rescue a warden and his only prisoner from beneath the ice cap. The prisoner escapes and reveals that he holds a deadly toxin which will be released unless the crew does as he says, which is launching the seaQuest's missiles against the UEO.
gs: Yaphet Kotto (Captain Jack Clayton) Tom Provost (Ensign Filie) Stephen Kronish (Murray Goldwater) Ava DuPree (Dispatcher) Derrick Hatcher (Ensign) Rachael Harris (Rose)
When Krieg brings back what he believes is a priceless gem, greed runs amok on the seaQuest. No one listens to his stories of sea monsters in the area, until one attacks the seaQuest.
6. Brothers and Sisters gs: Kellie Martin (Chloe) Christopher Pettiet (Zachery Thomas) George Marshall Ruge (Torrance) Jonathan Dohring (Matthew) Robert Dohring (Brawley) Kimble Jemison (Ensign)
The seaQuest discovers a group of children living in an old munitions facility on the sea floor. The structure is failing and could unleash a deadly explosion at any moment.
7. Give Me Liberte gs: Udo Kier (Dr. Guy Peche) Bruce Klassen (Military person #1) Mark Fauser (Weapons Officer Phillips) Daniel Stern (Pierre) Diana Frank (Mademoiselle) Timothy Omundson (Dr. Levin)
When Commander Ford and other crew members are contaminated with a deadly virus from a downed space station, Captain Bridger finds himself fighting against the clock and a government cover-up to save them.
8. Knight of Shadows gs: John St. Ryan (Captain Finius Wideman) Leslie Hardy (Beautiful Woman) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor) Timothy Omundson (Dr. Levin)
When a small team from seaQuest board a ancient sunken ship in order to determine why it went down, they find themselves trapped in a series of very bizarre and supernatural events.
9. Bad Water gs: Dan Hildebrand (Carlton) Karen Racicot (Teacher) Elizabeth Storm (Claire) Timothy Omundson (Dr. Levin)
A hurricane threatens to prevent the rescue of a French sightseeing submarine which is stuck in a freshwater sink hole and running out of oxygen. When a team from the seaQuest are forced to the surface they must rely on each other to survive the storm.
10. The Regulator gs: John Bedford Lloyd (The Regulator) Andre Dukes (Mars) Michael Desante (Olden) Ava DuPree (Non-Com #1) Tom Provost (Ensign Filie) Tody Bernard (Butch) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor)
When a vital component of seaQuest's air conditioning fails and regular channels fail, Krieg relies on a black market source called The Regulator. When Darwin disappears the seaQuest must track down the renegade who is seeking the meaning of life.
11. seaWest gs: David Morse (Lenny Sutter) David McCallum (Frank Cobb) Ethan Glazer (Gibby Sutter) Bari Hochwald (Joan Sutter) Peter Sands (Duke) David Correia (Buck) Lauren Dennington (Pretty Woman) Renee Parent (Pretty Woman #2) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor)
Hitchcock goes into an underwater gold mining colony in order to investigate a distress signal and discovers that the original and rightful owner of the mine and his family are being held hostage by an outlaw and his thugs.
12. Photon Bullet gs: Seth Green (Mark 'Wolfman') Sarah Koskoff (Julianna) Tim Russ (Martin Clemens)
Lucas visits a communications base populated by a group of young computer experts. A famous computer hacker who now runs the Node persuades Lucas to break into the World Bank and divert funds for humanitarian causes.
13. Better Than Martians gs: Una Damon (Sakata) James Shigeta (Vietnamese President Chi) Steve Williams (U.S. President) Aki Aleong (Army General Tran) David Lodge (Reporter) Ellen Leyva (Female Reporter) Kent McCord (Keller) Richard Herd (Noyce)
seaQuest is hurriedly dispatched to rescue a crew returning from a manned mission to Mars when their space capsule crash lands in the Atlantic Ocean, but the president of an militarised Asian federation wants them too for his own reasons.
14. Nothing But the Truth gs: John Finn (Colonel Schraeder) Tim Kelleher (Bowman) Bradford Tatum (Jackson) Brent Hinkley (Commando #1) Al Rodrigo (Commando #2) Michael Reilly Burke (Commando #7) Iilana B'tiste (Commando #6) Philip Tan (Commando #9) Thom Sherman (Sheppard) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor)
While in the middle of an special experiment when only a skeleton crew is aboard, seaQuest is boarded by a group of commandos who are quickly able to take control of the ship.
15. Greed for a Pirate's Dream gs: Anthony Denison (Bobby) Rya Kihlstedt (Jessie) David Marciano (Mack) Sandy McPeak (Grant) Mark Fauser (Weapons Officer Phillips) Andre Dukes (Mars) Roscoe Lee Browne (Dr. Young) Richard Herd (Noyce)
When a top-secret UEO project shows the approach of a catastrophic volcanic eruption, the crew of seaQuest must convince treasure seekers on the island to abandon their lifelong search or face certain death.
16. Whale Song gs: Jonathan Banks (Maximillian Scully) Peter DeLuise (Wiggins) Jack McGee (Mike Lutz) Derek Webster (Corbett) Jesse Doran (General Thomas) Leo V. Gordon (Smith) Frank McCarthy (Jones) Denis Arndt (Navy Quartermaster Bickle) Robert Engels (Lansdowne) Richard Herd (Noyce)
A renegade sub is sinking whaling ships, which are in themselves illegal. Against their moral judgement, the crew of seaQuest must stop the sub from its mission.
17. The Stinger gs: Dennis Lipscomb (Tucker) Jack Blessing (Gaye) Matt Landers (Dinato) Jonathan Nickols (Tom Green) Ryan Alosio (Assistant) Anthony Powers (Tom Riley) Mimi Lieber (Kellog) Richard Herd (Noyce)
In the lead up to an important demonstration, Lucas is knocked unconscious and the Stinger, seaQuest's prototype high speed sub, is stolen.
18. Hide and Seek gs: William Shatner (Miles Tezlof) William Shatner (Milos Tezlof) Christopher Miller (Caesar Tezlof) Herman Pope (UEO Officer) Ksenia Prohaska (Serbian) Robert Engels (Lansdowne) Richard Herd (Noyce)
A Servo-Croat dictator takes Drs. Westphalen and Lansdowne hostage in order to gain entrance into seaQuest in the hopes of using the ship's technology to rehabilitate his autistic son.
19. The Last Lap at Luxury gs: Bonnie Bartlett (Secretary General Dre) James Shigeta (Hoi Chi) Hank Stratton (Maxwell) Carl Lumbly (Lamm) H.M. Wynant (Head #3) Patricia Forte (Head #5) Paul Napier (Head #4) Fima Noveck (Confederate Head) Dian Kobayashi (Head #2) Leon Morenzie (General) Rod Britt (Reporter #4) Dave Fennoy (Reporter) Lucy Lin (Reporter #2) Hannah Sussman (Reporter #3) Dale Swann (UEO Police Officer) Anthony Winters (Color Guard) Richard Herd (Noyce)
At a summit conference, Lucas and group of UEO leaders are taken hostage. The seaQuest crew uncover a mysterious and complicated plot whilst searching for the hostages.
20. Abalon gs: Charlton Heston (Abalon) Felicity Waterman (Mika) Sarah Koskoff (Julianna) Rob Youngblood (Kaman) Gary Eimiller (The Bartender) Matt Sheehan (Shapra) Andrew Wasser (Biff Pickering) Michael Kelley (Brother) Christopher Carroll (Policeman #1) Rick Fitts (Trafic Policeman) Fitz Houston (Other Policeman) Dustin Nguyen (Chief Shan)
Ford accidentally stumbles onto a colony of genetically altered humans, adapted by a scientist to live underwater.
21. Such Great Patience gs: Jesse Doran (General Frank Thomas) Thom Sherman (Ensign Shephard) Karyn Malchus (Alien) Kent McCord (Keller) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor) Dustin Nguyen (Chief Shan)
Things threaten to go terribly wrong when the seaQuest crew discovers a million-year old spaceship. Their only hope is Darwin being the key to bridging the communications gap.
22. The Good Death gs: Luis Guzman (General Guzmano) Marianne Hagan (Cynthia Westphalen) Carlos Carrasto (Colonel Miguel) Garfield Bright (Malique) Guillermo Zapata (Policeman) Dustin Nguyen (Chief Shan) Richard Herd (Noyce) Christopher M. Brown (Obatu)
When the crew of seaQuest are tricked into torpedoing a refugee ship containing Westphalen's daughter, Dr. Westphalen, Ford, and Shan are trapped trying to save her.
23. Higher Power gs: Kristoffer Tabori (Dr. Wolenczak) Charles Cyphers (Calvin Shelley) Patricia Harty (Jordan) Tom Henschel (Rosenthal) Ynonne Farrow (UEO Official) Jason Stuart (Motivational Speaker) Christopher M. Brown (Obatu) Jill Engels (Helen Crocker) Brenda King (Carol Bridger) Dustin Nguyen (Chief Shan) Richard Herd (Noyce)
Episode is also known as: "An Ocean on Fire"
A brand new power plant which is set to supply energy to the whole world goes wrong and there is a danger of the polar ice caps melting. Bridger decides he must sacrifice the seaQuest in order to save the world.
24. Daggers (1) gs: Sam Jenkins (Maria) Jesse Doran (General Francis Gideon Thomas) Spike Alexander (Unknown) Philip Tanzini (Unknown) Larry Brandenburg (Unknown) William deVry (Matthew) Kim Faze (Sarah) Kelle McDonald (Cindy) Kurt Smildson (UEO Guard) Walter Hook (Space Force General) Rus Blackwell (Reynolds) Terry Allen Jones (Guard with Reynolds) George Wilson (General Frasier) Dennis Neal (Military Police Guard) Chick Benjamin (Military Police Guard #2) Jim Grimshaw (Admiral) Avis-Marie Barnes (Peace Officer) Bob Hite (Anchor Person) Lehua Reid (Crew Person) Daniel Burke (UEO Guard on Monitor)
Events revolving around the period between the years 1997 and 2003, which has become known as the Dark Age of Genetics, where the beings created during this time are known simply as 'Daggers'.
25. Daggers (2) gs: Sam Jenkins (Maria) Jesse Doran (General Francis Gideon Thomas) Spike Alexander (Unknown) Philip Tanzini (Unknown) Larry Brandenburg (Unknown) William deVry (Matthew) Kim Faze (Sarah) Kelle McDonald (Cindy) Kurt Smildson (UEO Guard) Walter Hook (Space Force General) Rus Blackwell (Reynolds) Terry Allen Jones (Guard with Reynolds) George Wilson (General Frasier) Dennis Neal (Military Police Guard) Chick Benjamin (Military Police Guard #2) Jim Grimshaw (Admiral) Avis-Marie Barnes (Peace Officer) Bob Hite (Anchor Person) Lehua Reid (Crew Person) Daniel Burke (UEO Guard on Monitor)
Events revolving around the period between the years 1997 and 2003, which has become known as the Dark Age of Genetics, where the beings created during this time are known simply as 'Daggers'.
26. The Fear That Follows gs: Jesse Doran (General Francis Gideon Thomas) Neil Giuntoli (Lieutenent Jessup Rienhardt) Karyn Malchus (Lemus) Yan Chen (Anka) Christina Chauncey (Booa) Robin O'Dell (UEO Tracker) Joe Candelora (Trooper) K.D. Edwards (Micanopy) Kent McCord (Keller) Michael Costello (McGrath)
Extra-terrestrials that are searching for the beginnings of intelligent life are welcomed aboard seaQuest, only to be taken captive by a general determined to have their advanced technological secrets.
27. Sympathy for the Deep gs: Mimi Kuzyk (Laura Huxley) Robert Foxworth (Royce Shelton) Bill Welter (Jim Huxley) Keith Hudson (Tyler) Steve Howard (Enriquez) Carla Capps (Arrival Hostess) Matt Davison (Richard Huxley) Patti Harshey (Baritone Singer) Tim Powell (Colony Man) Marty Stonerock (Woman) Leesa Halstead (Desperate Woman) Donn Lamkin (Waiter) Chris Miles (Manager) Thomas Martin (Bridger's Son) Jennifer Sky (Shop Girl) Bill Cordell (Colonist) Butch Brickell (Looter #1) Jim Vickers (Looter #2)
Bridger responds to a plea from an old girlfriend living in an underwater colony that has been dedicated to non-violence. After ten years of peace, the citizens are trying to kill each other.
28. Vapors gs: Leslie Hope (Marie Piccolo) Dom DeLuise (Nick Piccolo) Patricia Kennell Carroll (Doctor) David DeLuise (Manager) Tressa DiFiglia (Ice Cream Vendor) Magadog (Bar Band)
Piccolo's estranged father seeks his help after his wife becomes addicted to an experimental drug. When Bridger and Smith are discovered in an embrace, rumours spread like wildfire about their supposed shipboard romance.
29. Playtime gs: Kelly Morgan (Aaron) Joanna Garcia (Iris) J.D. Sutton (Hysterical Man) Lamont Lofton (Suited Sentry) Jonathan Bouck (Boy) Heather DeOreo (Girl) Lisa Rafel (Centsys' Voice)
In response to the voice of a child calling for help, the seaQuest journeys through an underwater vortex and find themselves 250 years in the future where humans are on the brink of extinction.
30. The Sincerest Form of Flattery gs: Amie Bluff (Cousin Angie) Mimi Lieber (Aunt Rose) Jonathan Mangum (Covington) Elizabeth Rothan (Reporter) Bob Wells (Teller) Stever Purnick (Lab Tech) Mark Lainer (Construction Worker) Danny Jacobsen (Sensor Officer) Paul Vroom (Lieutenant) Steve Zurk (Security Guard) Steve Mastro Jr. (Marine Captain) Ray Sands (Policeman) Richard Herd (Noyce) W. Morgan Sheppard (Professor) Michael Costello (McGrath)
An experimental submarine escapes from its moorings and manages to launch its nuclear weapons targeted at New Cape Quest, a city with 5 million inhabitants including relatives of the seaQuest crew.
31. By Any Other Name gs: Michael Deeg (Trigg) Roger Ranney (Hansen) George Colangelo (Frightened Man) Nick Kurz (Thompson) Scott Reichert (Soldier) Michael Costello (McGrath)
A distress call from an underwater horticultural colony leads the crew into an investigation of the mysterious disappearance of all human life inside the former paradise.
32. When We Dead Awaken gs: Jesse Doran (General Frank Thomas) Alison Moir (Alison) Sherman Howard (Packard) Michael Moss (Lee Colzi) Punky Leonard (Dr. Meyers) Sandra Thigpen (Technician) Jack Swanson (Dr. Dharavi) Damon Jones (Bartender) Jim Lau (Dr. Wong Fay Hung) Lehua Reid (Lieutenent Magre) Peggy O'Neal (Anita)
When a woman is released from a cryogenic institute after 22 years, she is targeted by an assassin. Brody attempts to help her, and discovers that she is linked to his past and to a possible murder.
33. Special Delivery gs: Paul Hungerford (Ferris Wheel Operator) Ian Sullivan (Dr. Wilhelm Brown) Pat Carlin (Nun) Karen Fraction (Baker) David Silverthorn (Dagwood's Attorney) Leroy Mitchell Jr. (The Judge) Steve Raulerson (Desk Clerk) Brittany Snow (Young Girl) Elizabeth Fendrick (Mother of Young Girl) Tim Goodwin (Waiter) Christina Fetters (Woman) Mikki McKeever (Sheila) Jim R. Coleman (Various Voice) Nancy Barber (Anchorperson) Russ Wheeler (Jury Foreman)
Dagwood maintains his innocence after being found guilty of murdering the genetic engineer who created him, despite having apparently been caught in the act on video.
Henderson, Lucas, Brody, and O'Neill are drawn into a furious underwater whirlpool that pulls their shuttle beneath the ocean floor and into a maze of ancient caverns.
35. Meltdown gs: J.A. Preston (Charles) T.E. Russell (Ben) Gary Bristow (Rick) Dorian Field (Jenna) Tony Sago (Paulie) Parker Whitman (Mike Rainer)
A massive prehistoric crocodile is released from its icy tomb when extensive undersea farming and mining cause the temperature of the South Atlantic to rise.
36. Lostland gs: Charles Gitonga Maina (Professor Obatu) Patrick Bresnyan (Crewman) Michael Costello (McGrath)
Ford discovers an ancient warrior's helmet and sword that prove that the lost continent of Atlantis did exist. But the helmet may carry a deadly curse that could destroy Bridger and the crew.
37. And Everything Nice gs: Leslie Rae Bega (Sandra) Michael A. Nickles (David) David Spielberg (Inspector Donnegan) Max Brown (Dr. Kirby) Jeff Moldovan (Robert) Timothy Bass (Detective) Mark Brown (Doorman)
On the mainland, Lucas falls for a beautiful woman and asks to resign from his position. But suddenly, she is kidnapped by terrorists in an attempt to take control of seaQuest
38. Dream Weaver gs: Karyn Malchus (Alien) Melanie Adams (Stacy) Christinna Chauncey (Second Alien) Robert Scott (Security Guard) Kent McCord (Keller) Mark Hamill (Tobias)
A blind astrophysicist and a NASA commander team up with the crew to battle a hostile alien, hidden in a fallen comet that seaQuest was attempting to recover.
39. Alone gs: Raphael Sbarge (Avatar) Joe Seneca (Professor Bingham) Marc Macaulay (Colonel Manheim) Michele T. Carter (Aide) Tom Celli (General Reed) Dorian Field (Helmswoman Tyler) Dottie Pagliaro (McGath's Assistant) Michael Costello (McGrath)
Wendy employs her psychic abilities and risks her life in a battle of the mind against Avatar, a powerful paranormal being who threatens the world's security with his ability to place political leaders into comas.
The crew transports a pop star to an island military base. Upon arrival they encounter an apparition of the Greek god Neptune, who mistakenly believes the singer and Henderson are actually Minvera and Medusa.
41. Something in the Air gs: Sandra Hess (Dr. Summers) Lewis Arquette (Kearny) Nicolas Surovy (Dr. William Crichton) Peggy O'Neal (Dr. Kaufman) Tricia Matthews (Mrs. Crichton)
The crew protects a group of researchers at an abandoned mining outpost while they study an ancient chest found buried deep in the Mediterranean. However the chest proves to be a Pandora's box, housing a demon who escapes and then preys upon the landing party
42. Dagger Redux gs: Sam Jenkins (Maria) Luca Bercovici (The Marauder) Dana Tyson (Dinah) Brett Rice (UEO Guard) Paul Darby (Doctor) Dean Cudworth (Another Guard) Richard Casey (Old Man) Danny Gil (Pilot) Pete Penuel (Man) Jim Vickers (Medic) Brian Ward (Security UEO Guard) Michael Costello (McGrath)
A rogue nuclear physicist known only as the Marauder is determined to destroy the seaQuest. As part of his plan, he rescues a revenge-minded dagger who was imprisoned by Bridger.
43. The Siamese Dream gs: Tamara Tunie (Laura) Todd Allen (Clay Marshall) Robert Small (Dr. Roberts) Robert Herrick (Sergeant)
In order to gain control of seaQuest's nuclear weapons, a powerful psychic plants a nightmare in both Piccolo and Dagwood's minds, so that he will be invited on board to interpret their dreams.
44. Splashdown gs: Dorian Field (Helmswoman Tyler) Kristy Eisenberg (Ariel) Tom Nowicki (Mithor) Brittany Snow (Hyperion Child) Kent McCord (Keller) Mark Hamill (Tobias)
In Memory of: Carl Swartz
The seaQuest is captured by an alien spacecraft and taken to Hyperion, a completely aquatic planet. The crew is then drawn into the civil war between the KrayTaks and the Hyperion resistance.
45. Blindsided gs: Leif Riddell (Eddie) Juan Fernandez (Ilich Ramirez Colon) Hank Stone (Cellmate) Scotty Coyote (Plane Guard) Marty Connell (Co-Pilot) Michael Costello (McGrath)
When his plane crashes in the South American jungle, Piccolo is kidnapped by a ruthless dictator who he finds out has secretly been creating artificial life forms that have now gone out of control.
NOTE: This episode was pre-empted from an earlier date of May 14th.
46. Brave New World gs: Damon Jones (Lieutenent Marrs) Paul Kiernan (Shepps) Phillip Martinez (Janitor) Karen Fraction (Dr. Perry) Kristy K. Eisenberg (Catherine) Roy Scheider (Bridger) Michael York (Bourne) Michael Costello (McGrath) Andrew Stahl (Stassi)
Ten years after its mysterious disappearance, the seaQuest appears back on Earth. A tough Navy officer, who had been obsessed with searching for the submarine, assumes command of the seaQuest due to the new hostile world climate.
47. In the Company of Ice and Profit gs: John D'Aquino (Ben Krieg) Tim DeKay (Lawrence Deon) Lou Bedford (Johnson) Vivienne Sendaydiego (Booth) Monique Mannen (Hostess) Jennifer Langdon (Waitress) Donna Preudhomme (Young Woman) Wolfgang Zechmayer (Refugee) Ralph Wilcox (Freeman) Michael Costello (McGrath)
Captain Hudson is ordered to blow up an iceberg that has been directed towards Saudi Arabia by a corrupt businessman, only to find a group of refugees placed on the iceberg to prevent its destruction.
48. Smoke on the Water gs: Holly Gagnier (Rachel) Brett Rice (Dustin Thaw) Timothy Bass (Cash) John Maynard (Hauler Captain) Elizabeth Rothan (Dispatch) Avis-Maire Barnes (Female Hauler) Saadia Persad (Hostess) Jim Coleman (Tech) Patricia Charbonneau (Morse) Michael Costello (McGrath)
The seaQuest attempts to find out the cause of the disappearance of a number of haulers from one of the remotest colonies in the Free Zone where Hudson meets up with a person from his past.
49. Destination Terminal gs: Tim DeKay (Lawrence Deon) Cameron Thor (Dumont) Leroy Mitchell Jr. (Barkeeper) Bob Hite (Martin Majors) Kristian Truelsen (Technician) George Colangelo (Passenger) Sheri Cook (Young Madchen) Ralph Wilcox (Freeman) Michael Costello (McGrath)
Lucas oversees the maiden journey of a revolutionary new underwater train, while Ford and Henderson go on a secret date as passengers.
50. Chains of Command gs: Wanda De Jesús (Commander Pamela Loper) Bernie Casey (Admiral Vanalden) James Crittenden (Commander Daltrey) Leesa Halstead (Mara) Gary Bristow (Lieutenent Abrams) Peter Paul Del Leo (Soldier) Michael Costello (McGrath) Andrew Stahl (Stassi)
Hudson must relieve his old commanding officer from duty onboard a heavily armed underwater base after the base fires on Macronesia.
51. SpinDrift gs: Trevor St. John (Unknown) Karen Fraction (Dr. Perry) Roger Pretto (Vocar) Holly Ann Butler (Bethmay) Crew Preston (Jackben) Robert Catrini (Customs Agent) Jack Harrell (Chief Justice) Michael York (Bourne) Michael Costello (McGrath) Andrew Stahl (Stassi)
When Henderson is captured by Macronesia and sentenced to death, Hudson leads an undercover team to free her from the secure facility.
52. Equilibrium gs: Karen Fraction (Dr. Perry) Peggy O'Neal (Dr. Johansen) Robert Small (UEO Surgeon General) Eric Miles (McGath's Aide) Roy Scheider (Bridger) Michael Costello (McGrath)
Lucas must face up to Bridger over his potentially risky solution to combat an organism that threatens to reach epidemic proportions.
53. Resurrection gs: Dan Matisa (Tyler) Jonathan Banks (Maximillian Scully) Kathy Alzado (Holo Woman) Pauline Locsin (Unknown) Michael Costello (McGrath) Patricia Charbonneau (Morse)
After faking his own death, radical environmentalist Max Scully returns and is pardoned for his muderous crimes, and Captain Hudson is ordered to escort him to an undersea ecological utopia, unaware of Scully's true intentions.
54. Good Soldiers gs: James Mathers (Verachek) Candice Critchfield (Supervisor) Dan Bright (Technician) Steve Mastro Jr. (Matthew) Roy Scheider (Bridger) Michael Costello (McGrath) Andrew Stahl (Stassi)
Captain Bridger seeks seaQuest's help to go deep into Macronesian waters and retrieve some top-secret data crystals that reveal unspeakable atrocities committed against humanity 20 years earlier -- crimes in which Bridger and Ford may have been involved.
55. Second Chance gs: Terence Knox (Commodore Michael VanCamp) Brittany Murphy (Christine VanCamp) Karen Fraction (Dr. Perry) Kathy Poling (Ellen VanCamp) Dorothy Keller (Elder Christine) Paul Vroom (Lieutenent Commander Trask) Hank Stone (Marine Sergeant) Lee Miller Dawson (Ross) Chris Edgerly (Ross's Friend)
The crew members travel through a "space-time sphere" that rockets them back in time to October 1962 and places them in the midst of the Cuban missile crisis, where they have to try to prevent a nuclear holocaust.
56. Brainlock gs: Tim DeKay (Lawrence Deon) Michael Deeg (Noonan) Chris Miles (Nichols) Tom Nowicki (Dr. Slaussen) Nancy Duerr (Unknown) Oscar Corbella (Unknown) Phyllis Fludd-White (Unknown) Mahabir (Unknown) Bryan Friday (Kellner) Michele T. Carter (Reporter #1) Steve Howard (Reporter #2) Michael York (Bourne) Michael Costello (McGrath) Ralph Wilcox (Freeman)
As the world leaders debate the renewal of the UEO charter a number of assassination attempts are made against the delegates.
57. Reunion gs: Dennis Christopher (Ambassador Dillington) John H. Brennan (John Pardee) Ralph Wilcox (Freeman)
When SeaQuest docks at a penal colony where the prisoners are enslaved, Henderson recognizes one and inadvertently causes a riot, allowing the inmates to escape--and take hostages.
58. Weapons of War gs: Julia Nickson (Lieutenent Commander Heiko Kimura) Karen Fraction (Dr. Perry) Traber Burns (Captain John Corey) Jody Kiel (Commander Vargas) David B. Fang Yuen (Chaodai Pilot) Michael Costello (McGrath)
The seaQuest is drawn into the dangerous neutral area where the UEO and Macronesian borders meet the territory of a silent and elusive Asian power.